Van's Realty & Construction is now on its 3rd generation and growing strong. With 40 years of building in the Valley and over 3500 homes built, we are now a household name you can trust. If we are building for you now, or planning to, chances are we built for your parents and grandparents. Today's builder needs not only expertise and craftsmanship, but new technology skills and a personality to make each homebuyer feel safe and secure.
Why Build with Vanís?
- More choices of models & designs readily available in almost any price range
- Willing to make buyer changes
- Hundreds of lots to choose from, including the Fox Cities (Appleton, Buchanan, Grand Chute, Greenville, Harrison/Darboy, Kaukauna, Menasha, Neenah, Town of Menasha, Wrightstown) & more.
- Put your lot on hold for 30 days with no earnest money or obligation
- We will pay for the interest cost during construction
More diversity & quality . . .
- Will build contract homesÖyour plan or ours, with no hidden costs.
- Visit our Design & Build center to visualize the many choices.
- Will consider starting construction before your home sells, with no obligation (see The Ad-van-tage Package)
More square feet & quality standard inclusions for less money . . .
- We show you an apples-to-apples comparison with other builders . . . worth your while!
- Vanís uses brand names, from Andersen to Kohler to Mohawk to Congoleum
- Vanís design team & professional decorator have created dynamic design schemes
More satisfied customers . . .
- Countless repeat (2nd, 3rd, & 4th time) customers
- References provided upon request
- Customer service is a must with your Vanís experience
"From the beginning, the Van's Experience was a pleasant one. Workmanship on the home was of Quality & ALL promises were kept. The Craftsmen working on my home, through Van's, were professional, patient, and understanding. Be advised that Van's, and your Customers alike, are in very good hands with the Professionals you do have working for you. This group of people responded swiftly to my home repair needs, after the recent hail storm, with determination. Customer service was of the highest level. Keep up the good work and hang on to this team of most valuable players!"